Touch-up Paint For Mag Wheels & Rims
Automotive Touch Up Paint For Mag Wheels
- We stock automotive mag wheel paint factory O.E.M colours including metallic, non metallic, tri-coat metal & plastic primer, clear gloss, matte satin & gloss finish black,
- We have qualified technicians that can give you expert advice on how to use your mag wheel paint products on your cars and any other items you may want to touch up.
- We custom fill colour or factory paint color into our mag wheel kits while you wait.
- Get exceptional quality repairs using our paint mag wheel products along with the mastered step by step user instructions.
Automotive Touchup Paint sends original perfectly matched colour from a global paint company that manufactures the paints of Mercedes-Benz and other classic popular brands. (Axalta Group Of Companies - Standox) the company is Globally renowned. The colour that is sent to you is an exact match to your vehicle original paint and if in an extraordinary situation that we find that it is not the exact match you are covered by our exact match guarantee and our business will replace the colour at our cost or provide a refund. Rest assured that by using the exact match genuine auto color provided, along with the complete scratch removal products supplied in the kit will perform the job of removing and/or camouflaging all scratches, paint chips and blemishes as shown in our comprehensive video tutorial, it is highly recommended to all users of our car touch up products that these How To paint & repair video and text Master tutorials be viewed prior to applying any paint products to ensure the outcome is successful. Always test your products in an inconspicuous area before commencing touch up repairs. For recipients of our Automotive touch-up paint products.
- The vehicle may have had previous paint repairs and an aftermarket paint colour product was used.
- Your vehicle has faded paint (this is one of the most common occurrences where the paint is not matched exactly, we guarantee to match to the vehicles original paint colour, as you would be aware, fading of paint is common where vehicles have had sun exposure, matching to each individual vehicle based on how much fading has occurred as you would understand is virtually impossible) however, the team at cartouchuppaints.com.au has continually offered their services should you bring your vehicle into the shop to have the colour-matched to the faded paint colour as a courtesy to yourself.
- Poor application of the paint products. (this is once again a common occurrence if our online video tutorials are not viewed prior to applying the product) .