7 Bottle Pro paint kit for all years, makes & model vehicles is the latest and most efficient innovated car paint scratch kit on today’s markets that will work for you correctly removing light scratches and camouflaging heavier scratches. This paint scratch repair kit includes everything possibly needed and exactly matched actual factory colour products targets small light paint scratches to heavy rusting paint scratches on all types of paint material surfaces. The 7 Bottle Pro Repair kit is designed to give the end-user the best possible results at the most economical prices. 7 Bottle Pro kit manufactured by qualified field paint & repair experts along with leading global vehicle manufactures duplicate original materials, supplies and procedures.
There are two ways only really to repair vehicles paint scratching. 1) poorly or 2) correctly. It is simple, car paints in particular are made of many different types of paint layers and to get great and perfect repair results one should reapply the layers in the same manner as the factory when repairing scratching, scraping, stone chips and other types of paint damages. Repairers choosing to fix a multi-layered damaged paint with only a single repair product will dramatically increase the chance of the applied paint ending up looking totally bad or worse than the original scratch damages.
7 Bottle Pro Master Scratch Repair Kit collection when applied will increase the value of the vehicle while saving you money whilst applying renowned affirmed global procedures & products in just a few simple steps. Removing unsightly car marks and paint scratches has never been so easy and efficient. The simplified repair guide included along with the video workshop manual online will help you achieve incredible results in a very short time.
1) Remove & clean impact residue/Paint Transfer from painted surfaces.
2) Remove light scratching & stubborn marks in the clear on metallic paint.
3) Treat already rusted steel & rusting metal & stop the progression of rust.
4) Restore metal primer to get better paint levels in the finish & promote adhesion between the steel panels or parts & paint layers.
5) Restore plastic primer to panels & parts to promote adhesion between the plastic & the paint ensuring permanent repairs.
6) Restore colour that has been removed using original factory O.E.M exact match paint.
7) Restore, shine & seal paint colour using factory gloss clear to get long-lasting permanent repairs.